[Webinar] Embedded finance: how to realise a $7 Trillion market opportunity
New financial technology combined with Open Banking and other customer data is creating new growth and value opportunities across all sectors of the economy. Our analysis suggests that embedding personalised and contextual financial services functionality (payments, lending, insurance and investments) into everyday customer and supplier journeys across all walks of life could be worth $7 trillion in 10 years time…for those who enable it.
The key questions for all players – brands, merchants, retailers, service providers, tech companies, as well as financial institutions and fintechs – are ‘Where to Play and How to Win’?
- What is ‘Embedded Finance’ and how does it work?
- Why could it be worth $7 Trillion in 10 years time – for whom?
- What example use cases and case studies demonstrate the opportunity?
- Where do Open Banking data and ‘Bank as a Service’ models fit in?
- What are the key enablers and blockers?
- Who are the key enabling players – today and in the future?
- What specific opportunities exist for players in retail, healthcare, manufacturing, software, energy, insurance and banking?
- What’s the best way of creating an effective strategy in this exciting new space?
Also watch: Embedded insurance webinar
Watch the webinar here
- Simon TorranceSenior AdvisorRainmakingSimon is an advisor to Boards and Leadership Teams on business model transformation and breakthrough innovation. He is a member of the World Economic Forum’s ‘Accelerating Digital Transformation’ working group, and author of the New Growth Playbook. He is currently focused heavily on Embedded Finance.
- Nigel VerdonCEORailsbankNigel is a serial tech entrepreneur, running one of the world’s leading ‘bank as a service’ platforms. Railsbank enables marketers, product managers and developers in any sector to take their financial product vision and rapidly prototype, launch and scale it using an open finance platform, financial operations, regulatory licensing and rich set of APIs.
- Andries SmitCEO and FounderUpside SavingAndries is also a serial entrepreneur with a passion for unlocking the complexities of financial technology. He has worked across large companies and startups ranging from Morgan Stanley, PWC and Aviva to his latest venture, Upside, which brings to life the opportunities of Open Banking in new ways.