Creating better connections for a world on the move
“Tomorrow’s trade and transport infrastructure will mean faster, cleaner, more efficient connectivity between industries and markets.”
Today’s Challenges and Opportunities
As globalisation makes our supply chains increasingly international and intertwined, the possibility to collaborate across sectors and markets to harness this change and use it for good has never been more significant.
- Global supply chains contain inefficiencies of +$150 bn.Solving this problem has become a priority for many companies and entrepreneurs. We are leveraging the power of collaboration between startups and large corporations to address the biggest challenges in Maritime, Transport, and Logistics.
- 3% of all global emissions are due to transportThis poses grave implications on the environment and the future of the planet. CEOs are under pressure to find new solutions to these pressing social and evironmental challanges.
- How startups can help us understand the latest trends in transport & logisticsThe majority of startups in maritime are enablers, rather than disrupters of traditional shipping players’ business models. The doors for collaboration are open allowing corporations to enter new markets, and startups to develop their products and scale. It’s a win-win.” Discover the new frontiers of digital innovation in the maritime sector.
How we work with you
We partner with corporations to develop a balanced portfolio of innovations – from cost-cutting solutions to generating new revenue and building non-core business models.
- Navigate uncertainty in fast-evolving markets to map the future of businessWe work with our clients to build a clear view of fast-evolving markets so that we can identify the opportunities they’re best positioned to own.
- Solve key business problems with the world’s most innovative startupsWe facilitate collaboration between startups and large organisations to deliver real value, faster than either party can achieve on their own.
- Unlock new ideas and future growth at the heart of your organisationWe leverage a mix of robust methodologies, practices, and governance for entrepreneurship to thrive within large organisations, delivering transformative new growth.
- Develop new, future-proof business models outside of your core businessWe partner with corporations to de-risk the process of creating new future-proof business models that have the potential to contribute significantly to group profits within 5-7 years.
Do you want to know more about each service?
Our partners are discovering new ways to interpret trends, partner with new market entrants, and build the products, services and business models that meet the evolving needs of customers.
Meet our Team
We’re a diverse, international team, drawn from a range of backgrounds and professional disciplines. We bring a wide range of skills and interests to the work, and we share a love of seeing others develop and grow; both personally, and professionally.
- Nicklas Viby FursundPartner & Head of Transport
- Michael PomerleauPartner & Head of Transport