Your insurance against irrelevance
“We are solving the insurance industry’s most urgent problems to unlock growth and generate impact. The only certainty: insurance will never be the same again.”
Today’s Challenges and Opportunities
Insurance buyers are expecting continuously interconnected and increasingly frictionless experiences. What are your options to remain relevant?
- 25% of travellers in the UK alone went uninsuredThis is up from 22% the year before. Discover how insurers need to evolve from narrowly developed products to providing value-added services peppered with new experiences to win those customers back.
- The number of people over 65 will grow by 78%In the US, the elderly consumers are the most affluent of any segment, with many having multiple income sources, plus over two-thirds of adults aged 65+ are now online. Discover the impact of this evolving demographic on the insurance industry.
- Will Industry 4.0 impact human safety?We look at the vital and compelling role of Industry 4.0 in improving the safety of individuals and the subsequent impact of these developments on the insurance sector.
How we work with you
We partner with corporations to develop a balanced portfolio of innovations – from cost-cutting solutions to generating new revenue and building non-core business models.
- Navigate uncertainty in fast-evolving markets to map the future of businessWe work with our clients to build a clear view of fast-evolving markets so that we can identify the opportunities they’re best positioned to own.
- Solve key business problems with the world’s most innovative startupsWe facilitate collaboration between startups and large organisations to deliver real value, faster than either party can achieve on their own.
- Unlock new ideas and future growth at the heart of your organisationWe leverage a mix of robust methodologies, practices, and governance for entrepreneurship to thrive within large organisations, delivering transformative new growth.
- Develop new, future-proof business models outside of your core businessWe partner with corporations to de-risk the process of creating new future-proof business models that have the potential to contribute significantly to group profits within 5-7 years.
Do you want to know more about each service?
Our partners are discovering new ways to interpret trends, partner with new market entrants, and build the products, services and business models that meet the evolving needs of customers.
Meet our Team
We’re a diverse, international team, drawn from a range of backgrounds and professional disciplines. We bring a wide range of skills and interests to the work, and we share a love of seeing others develop and grow; both personally, and professionally.
- Chris LockePartner & CEO of UK, Rainmaking
- Andres FontaoFinnovista Co-Founder & Rainmaking Partner, LATAM
- Fermin BuenoFinnovista Co-Founder & Rainmaking Partner, LATAM
- Samuel HallPartner, APAC, Rainmaking