[Webinar] Embedded insurance: how to realise a $3 Trillion market opportunity
Embedded Insurance, part of a broader movement towards Embedded Finance, is about getting more affordable, relevant and personalised insurance to people when and where they need it most. It’s enabled by abstracting insurance functionality into technology so that many more third-party organisations and developers can seamlessly incorporate attractive risk mitigation solutions into their customer journeys.
The key questions for all players – brands, merchants, retailers, service providers, tech companies, as well as financial institutions and fintechs – are ‘Where to Play and How to Win’?
- What is Embedded Insurance and how does it work?
- Why could it be worth $3 Trillion in 10 years time – for whom?
- What example use cases and case studies demonstrate the opportunity?
- What’s the best way of creating an effective strategy in this exciting new space?
Also watch: Embedded finance webinar
Watch the webinar here
- Simon TorranceSenior AdvisorRainmakingSimon is an advisor to Boards and Leadership Teams on business model transformation and breakthrough innovation. He is a member of the World Economic Forum’s ‘Accelerating Digital Transformation’ working group, and author of the New Growth Playbook. He is currently focused heavily on Embedded Finance.
- Dawn LeBlancManaging DirectorHartford InsurTech HubDawn is the Managing Director at Hartford InsurTech Hub, part of Startupbootcamp. She has diversified expertise across insurance/financial products, innovation, marketing, regulatory, actuarial, operations, distribution and technology. Dawn fosters innovative thinking to create new markets or solve problems and sees the “big” picture prioritizing key deliverables yet dissecting complex details to overcome obstacles.
- Jean-Charles VelgeCo FounderQoverJean-Charles Velge co-founded Qover in 2016 with Quentin Colmant. He spent his entire career in the private equity industry, half in Europe and half in Hong Kong. He started as a consultant at Bain & Company, then joined the largest Benelux fund NPM Capital before joining Redhorse in Hong Kong. Jean-Charles is 37 years old, graduated in Economic Sciences, holds a master’s in Finance and an MBA.
- Steve HauckManaging DirectorAP IntegoSteve is the co-managing director of AP Intego, a leading digital insurance agency with 75.000 small business customers. AP Intego specializes in tech-enabled small commercial insurance, distributing its embedded product through Silicon Valley-based small business tech ecosystems. Before founding AP Intego, Steve was the founder and co-CEO of Agencyport, and before that he cut his teeth on Wall Street at E-Trade and TIR Securities.