Rainmaking was founded in 2007 by a small group of entrepreneurs. We came together to use our experience to build impactful businesses. In the years that followed, we founded Startupbootcamp, one of the world’s most successful accelerators, to help other founders grow.
Today, we’re using our entrepreneurial experience, tools, and mindset to help some of the world’s leading companies address big challenges.
The entrepreneurial spirit is hardwired into our culture and we approach every business as if it were our own.
Rainmaking is represented by 35 nationalities in 10 offices on 4 continents.
We are a team of 200+ entrepreneurs, strategists, product experts, developers, designers and investors. We treasure diversity in people and in thinking.
Culture is a shared venture
Fostering innovation culture for, and with our clients, goes hand-in-hand with our approach to building our own company.
At Rainmaking, we’re always looking for ways to create the optimum environment that will inspire the best in our people.
Have a look at our Culture Book to get a view from the inside.
- Carsten KølbekFounder & CEO
- Alex FarcetPartner
- Alexandra KampmannAssociate Partner, Nordics
- Andres FontaoFinnovista Co-Founder & Rainmaking Partner, LATAM
- Chris LockePartner & CEO, UK
- Christine JaramAssociate Partner, UK
- Colin AllisonAssociate Partner, APAC
- Fermin BuenoFinnovista Co-Founder & Rainmaking Partner, LATAM
- Hattie WillisAssociate Partner, UK
- Ida Alder OlsenAssociate Partner, Nordics
- Jordan SchlipfFounder & CEO, Rainmaking Venture Studio, UK
- Kasper VardrupFounder & CEO, Rainmaking Venture Studio, Nordics
- Lars BuchPartner, MENA & Russia
- Marc MaleikaDirector of Strategy, UK
- Mats StigzeliusPartner & CIO, Rainmaking Venture Studio, UK
- Michael PomerleauPartner & Head of Transport
- Morten KristensenPartner and CFO
- Nicklas Viby FursundPartner & Head of Transport
- Ninna Olsen-StryhnAssociate Partner, Nordics
- Peter BraddManaging Director, Australia and New Zealand
- Samuel HallPartner, APAC
Partnering With Us
We discovered early on that the best way to achieve impact at scale is to work alongside leaders, and leading organisations, who share our ambition.
Because, when you combine the agility and creativity of entrepreneurs with the deep knowledge and experience of large organisations, you can start to define impact on a whole different scale.
As entrepreneurs, we’re used to having ‘skin in the game’.
We believe in aligning our interests and incentives with the companies we work with.
It’s why we encourage results-based pricing where a significant part of our fee is linked to the tangible, concrete value delivered in the project.
We are committed to delivering positive impact through entrepreneurship to both create competitive financial returns and help society meet its greatest social challenges.
What our clients say
- “When deciding who to work with we met two camps: people who said they could do everything we said we wanted, and then Rainmaking, who came with a real process and a methodology about how to achieve what we wanted. We had no idea how to execute this – but Rainmaking had CoPilot, and that was the perfect match.”
- What would have taken us months to achieve alone, got done in a matter of weeks.
- “We have partnered with Rainmaking because of their strong foothold in the global startup ecosystem, and their impressive ability to launch and grow new platforms and services at high speed.”