Rainmaking was founded in 2007 by a small group of entrepreneurs. We came together to use our experience to build impactful businesses. In the years that followed, we founded Startupbootcamp, one of the world’s most successful accelerators, to help other founders grow.
Today, we’re using our entrepreneurial experience, tools, and mindset to help some of the world’s leading companies address big challenges.
The entrepreneurial spirit is hardwired into our culture and we approach every business as if it were our own.
Rainmaking is represented by 35 nationalities in 10 offices on 4 continents.
We are a team of 200+ entrepreneurs, strategists, product experts, developers, designers and investors. We treasure diversity in people and in thinking.
Our culture is embodied in our values
We’re entrepreneurs at heart. We love to execute, get our hands dirty and take an idea from inception to results.
We attract people we sincerely enjoy working with and who treat each other with kindness, respect and an open mind.
We always aim to combine a business outcome with a positive influence on the world. Read more about our SDG Impact focus here.
Culture is a shared venture
Fostering innovation culture for, and with our clients, goes hand-in-hand with our approach to building our own company.
At Rainmaking, we’re always looking for ways to create the optimum environment that will inspire the best in our people.
Have a look at our Culture Book to get a view from the inside.
Partnering with us
We discovered early on that the best way to achieve impact at scale is to work alongside leaders, and leading organisations, who share our ambition. That’s why we embrace our clients as true partners and encourage an atmosphere where we can effectively co-create value by combining the best of big and small.
As entrepreneurs, we’re used to sharing risk and rewards, so we believe in aligning our interests and incentives with the companies we partner with. Curious to know more? Ask about our results-based pricing, where a significant part of our fee is linked to the tangible, concrete value delivered from our partnership.
We focus on building businesses and creating partnerships that deliver real, measurable results. If we don’t believe a partnership will create tangible results, then we don’t do it. We measure impactful KPIs – not vanity metrics – and link these to regular stop/go decision gates.
What our clients say
- “When deciding who to work with we met two camps: people who said they could do everything we said we wanted, and then Rainmaking, who came with a real process and a methodology about how to achieve what we wanted. We had no idea how to execute this – but Rainmaking had CoPilot, and that was the perfect match.”
- What would have taken us months to achieve alone, got done in a matter of weeks.
- “We have partnered with Rainmaking because of their strong foothold in the global startup ecosystem, and their impressive ability to launch and grow new platforms and services at high speed.”
- Carsten KølbekFounder & CEO, Rainmaking
- Alex FarcetPartner, Nordics, Rainmaking
- Alexandra KampmannAssociate Partner, Nordics
- Andres FontaoFinnovista Co-Founder & Rainmaking Partner, LATAM
- Chris LockePartner & CEO of UK, Rainmaking
- Christine JaramAssociate Partner, UK
- Colin AllisonAssociate Partner, APAC
- Fermin BuenoFinnovista Co-Founder & Rainmaking Partner, LATAM
- Hattie WillisAssociate Principal, Rainmaking Venture Studio UK
- Ida Alder OlsenAssociate Partner, Nordics
- Jordan SchlipfFounder & CEO, Rainmaking Venture Studio UK
- Kasper VardrupFounder & CEO, Rainmaking Venture Studio Nordics
- Lars BuchPartner, MENA & Russia, Rainmaking
- Marc MaleikaDirector of Strategy, UK
- Mats StigzeliusPartner & CIO, Rainmaking Venture Studio UK
- Michael PomerleauPartner & Head of Transport, Rainmaking
- Morten KristensenFounder & CFO, Rainmaking
- Nicklas Viby FursundPartner & Head of Transport, Rainmaking
- Ninna Olsen-StryhnAssociate Partner, Nordics
- Peter BraddManaging Director, Australia and New Zealand
- Samuel HallPartner, APAC, Rainmaking
- Virginie HelloAssociate Partner, APAC