The future of financial services
“We are building new kinds of valuable collaboration between corporations and startups, helping to transform the financial services industry while ensuring businesses are fit to meet emergent challenges and opportunities.”
Today’s Challenges and Opportunities
Key trends in finance are rapidly reshaping the competitive landscape. How can large corporations seize the climate opportunity, embed resilience into their business, and harness technology for good?
- [Webinar] Embedded finance: how to realise a $7 Trillion market opportunityNew financial technology combined with Open Banking is creating new growth and value opportunities. embedding personalised and contextual financial services functionality (payments, lending, insurance and investments) into everyday customer and supplier journeys could be worth $7 trillion.
- [Webinar] Embedded insurance: how to realise a $3 Trillion market opportunityEmbedded insurance is about getting more affordable, relevant and personalised insurance to people when and where they need it most. It’s enabled by abstracting insurance functionality into technology so that many more third-party organisations and developers can seamlessly incorporate attractive risk mitigation solutions into their customer journeys.
Fintech activity in Latin America spreads to 18 countries
In recent years, Latin America has joined the worldwide Fintech revolution, creating innovation and start-up ecosystems that permit the development of new technology start-ups.
Published by Finnovista, Rainmaking’s partner in Latin America, and IADB, this report offers a comprehensive overview of the Fintech industry in the region.
Download the report
How we work with you
We partner with corporations to develop a balanced portfolio of innovations – from cost-cutting solutions to generating new revenue and building non-core business models.
- Navigate uncertainty in fast-evolving markets to map the future of businessWe work with our clients to build a clear view of fast-evolving markets so that we can identify the opportunities they’re best positioned to own.
- Solve key business problems with the world’s most innovative startupsWe facilitate collaboration between startups and large organisations to deliver real value, faster than either party can achieve on their own.
- Unlock new ideas and future growth at the heart of your organisationWe leverage a mix of robust methodologies, practices, and governance for entrepreneurship to thrive within large organisations, delivering transformative new growth.
- Develop new, future-proof business models outside of your core businessWe partner with corporations to de-risk the process of creating new future-proof business models that have the potential to contribute significantly to group profits within 5-7 years.
Do you want to know more about each service?
Partnering with us
- Co-create valueWe believe the best results are achieved when we work together throughout a process, leveraging the best of both organisations. We do not like supplier-buyer relationships. We want to work together with large companies as partners.
- Focus on tangible resultsWe’re not in the game of innovation theatre – we focus on creating tangible business results.
- Shared risk and rewardsWe believe in having aligned interests and sharing risks and rewards. We make this real by offering to re-invest a significant portion of fees into the next phase of pursuing opportunities identified.
Meet our Team
We’re a diverse, international team, drawn from a range of backgrounds and professional disciplines. We bring a wide range of skills and interests to the work, and we share a love of seeing others develop and grow; both personally, and professionally.
- Fermin BuenoFinnovista Co-Founder & Rainmaking Partner, LATAM
- Andres FontaoFinnovista Co-Founder & Rainmaking Partner, LATAM
- Samuel HallCEO, Rainmaking APAC
- Chris LockeCEO Aspire