“A company’s capacity to transform and reorganise will determine its readiness for the opportunity and challenges that lie ahead.”
How to Make Innovation a Core Business Capability
Innovation must be seen as more than just a project and needs to become a core organisational capability.
Spearheading a corporate entrepreneurship program to drive innovation from within is no easy task and can become confusing to employees and top management if it is not orchestrated the right way.
Discover our guidelines detailing the 5 levers of corporate entrepreneurship so your organisation can experiment on new business models, drive mindset & skillset transformation, and spearhead an innovation culture.
What we deliver
We work with our partners to design solutions that meet the specific set of business, industry and organisational challenges they face.
Our world-class team of startup coaches and mentors help you leverage state-of the-art methodologies to identify, test and de-risk ideas and take new products and services to market, quickly.
We help establish systems of governance to help key stakeholders quickly assess and select ideas that are validated through evidence (eliminating ideas that risk wasting valuable time and resource).
How we work with you
We’ve designed a set of products and programs to meet the evolving challenges corporates teams face at different stages of the innovation lifecycle.
With every program, there is always scope to adapt and optimise around industry opportunities and specific client needs.
We help you amplify innovation learning (and practice) across your organisation with resources and communications that drive awareness, understanding and engagement across a range of stakeholder groups.
Face to Face Learning
Create a set of internal experts who can create and validate new business ideas using industry ‘best-practice’, and a set of evangelists and coaches who can support others within the organisation.
Cost effective e-learning for your innovation focused superstars helps them learn to validate new ideas quickly. Our step-by-step Out-the-Box recipes help everyone apply leading industry techniques and tools to optimise, grow, and even disrupt business. It’s not e-learning, it’s e-doing.
Do you want to know more about each service?
Partner with us
- “Once again, I have been blown away by the professional commitment and passionate engagement from all teams. They are an inspiration to all of us in Ramboll and they play a very important role on our journey to become a digital leader of our industry.”
- Co-create valueWe believe the best results are achieved when we work together throughout a process, leveraging the best of both organisations. We do not like supplier-buyer relationships. We want to work together with large companies as partners.
- Focus on tangible resultsWe’re not in the game of innovation theatre – we focus on creating tangible business results.
- Shared risk and rewardsWe believe in having aligned interests and sharing risks and rewards. We make this real by offering to re-invest a significant portion of fees into the next phase of pursuing opportunities identified.
Meet our Team
We’re a diverse, international team, drawn from a range of backgrounds and professional disciplines. We bring a wide range of skills and interests to the work, and we share a love of seeing others develop and grow; both personally, and professionally.
- Alex FarcetPartner, Nordics, Rainmaking
- Andres FontaoFinnovista Co-Founder & Rainmaking Partner, LATAM
- Chris LockePartner & CEO of UK, Rainmaking
- Christine JaramAssociate Partner, UK
- Fermin BuenoFinnovista Co-Founder & Rainmaking Partner, LATAM
- Lars BuchPartner, MENA & Russia, Rainmaking
- Michael PomerleauPartner & Head of Transport, Rainmaking
- Nicklas Viby FursundPartner & Head of Transport, Rainmaking
- Ninna HolmCOO, Nordics
- Peter BraddManaging Director, Australia and New Zealand