[Masterclass] How corporate leaders can take informed bets to advance innovation
Join us for a 45-minute on-demand masterclass where we will discuss how to navigate uncertainty through establishing an innovation strategy. Starting with a portfolio of opportunities and forming a clear business case to build capabilities and achieve new revenue in 6 to 36 months.
The online masterclass will cover the second phase of our Compass framework, comprising of three parts; 1) crafting an innovation thesis, 2) building a robust business case, and 3) defining an execution roadmap. You’ll then be able to learn more about different execution vehicles from experts around Rainmaking, giving you a view of what each could do for your corporate innovation efforts, and how you can take the steps to turn insight into action.
- Why an innovation thesis is crucial for focusing your efforts
- How to serve customer needs by examining the customer journey
- Why it’s essential to build a business case for innovation
- How to pursue growth through a clearly defined execution roadmap
- What are the different execution vehicles available to you
Who is this session for?
This is a great session for corporate leaders that want to take the first step towards building an innovation strategy or redefine an existing approach.
Watch the masterclass here
- Chris LockeCEO AspireRainmakingLeads the Global Solutions team in creating relevant services that enable corporations to future-proof their businesses.
- Miles SingletonStrategy LeadRainmakingMiles is the Innovation Strategy Lead for Rainmaking where he helps large organisations navigate uncertainty through defining innovation strategies that combat disruption. Miles has a particular focus on decarbonising the transportation sector.