Navigating Uncertainty: Building a business case for innovation
Join us for a 1 hour live online masterclass where we will discuss how to navigate uncertainty through establishing an innovation strategy. Starting with a portfolio of opportunities and forming a clear business case to build capabilities and achieve new revenue in 6 to 36 months.
The online masterclass will cover the second phase of our Compass framework, comprising of three parts; crafting an innovation thesis, building a robust business case, and defining an execution roadmap. You’ll then be able to learn more about different execution vehicles from experts around Rainmaking, giving you a view of what each could do for your corporate innovation efforts, and how you can take the steps to turn insight into action.
Who is this session for?
This is a great session for corporate leaders that want to take the first step towards building an innovation strategy or redefine an existing approach.
Here’s what you can learn:
- Why an innovation thesis is crucial for focusing your efforts
- How to serve customer needs by examining the customer journey
- Why it’s essential to build a business case for innovation
- How to pursue growth through a clearly defined execution roadmap
- What are the different execution vehicles available to you
- Chris LockePartner & CEO of UK, RainmakingRainmaking
- Miles SingletonStrategy LeadRainmaking
- Christine JaramAssociate Partner, UKRainmaking
- Hattie WillisAssociate Principal, Rainmaking Venture Studio UKRainmaking Venture Studio, UK
- Colin AllisonAssociate Partner, APACAPAC